our family road trip to the redwoods!

here are some of my favorites from our most recent roadtrip.  since we started homeschooling gracie this year and so it was fun to view a lot of the trip’s adventures as a learning opportunity.  we looked up all kinds of plant species, made a bow & arrows out of branches and did plenty of nature journaling.  we had also happened to of taken our map of america in the trailer so i couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take it out into the woods for a photo shoot of my little adventurers.  we all pointed out the places on the map we want to travel to next… it will be so exciting to be able to put pins in  our map for all our adventures to come!  clementine had just started walking right before we went on this trip, too, so we had lots of fun watching her wobble around and belly laugh at herself as she attempted to walk under those big giant trees.  can’t wait for the next trip!  :)

This entry was posted in Children, Personal Stuff, road trips. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to our family road trip to the redwoods!

1. Alicia @ La Famille says:

perfection, joy! i love the big map.

2. Kat says:

Oh!!!! these are so beautiful!!! especially the ones with the large map!

3. Olive says:

You surely know how to create magical with your children! They will have wonderful memories. I dont have kids now, but I am totally inspired by what you are doing!

Olive xox

4. Melissa West says:

I love that it is beautiful art but you can still see each personality=)

5. Amy at Fig Milkshakes says:

So sweet! I love the ones with the sunset. Thanks, as ever, for the inspiration!

6. elizabeth pellette says:

These are just fantastic

7. georgia says:

oh, my! that last photo is amazing! all are wonderful… but the last. wow!

8. Michelle Guzman says:

What a beautiful childhood you and your husband are making for your children. Beautiful photos once again. :)

9. Rhiann says:

You filled my heart with warmth and joy every time I look at your family. It’s truly beautiful and thank you for sharing with us!

10. Lindsay Redd says:

Thank you for sharing your adventures! They are so inspiring! I want my future children’s memories to look like this!

11. Mailinh says:

Love, love, love your adventures! Thanks for taking us with you through your photos! Gracie, Brandon, and Clem are soooo lucky to have a wonderful mother like you! xx

12. Solene says:

Joy this is such a wonderful series of captures. I am in awe of your work. Inspiring. What a great way to start my day. Thank you <3

13. Amanda says:

Your photography is beautiful! I love your oldest face in the picture where she has the bow and arrow. It made my night.

14. Alessandra Hayden says: