Sunshine & the VanDyck Family.

i needed a good dose of sunshine in the midst of this frosty winter and found it in the vandyck family!  here’s to hoping that the beautiful playfulness of this darling family warms your bones right up.  oh, how i am craving that lovely sun!  i shot this session in newport, california just before we moved up here to washington.  so many sessions to share from our travels and i’m inching there, a bit at a time, hoping to blog quite a bit of them in the coming months!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 131415 1618 20 212223

This entry was posted in * Family Sessions. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sunshine & the VanDyck Family.

1. Rebeca says:

oh my wow! I love these photos!

2. Rebeca says:

AND i’m in Austin, texas, So, Arlington is only three hours from me (Dallas is my hometown), So, I am seriously considering this!

3. Jenni says:

Love them, espcially the second to last shot with the rainbow in the mist, such a beautiful shot!

4. Keith Bachand. says:

Your work is amazing! The emotion you captured is great!

5. Sharon says:

Oh my heart, these are beautiful. I love Little Corona, we call it our Tide Pool Beach.

6. Kerri says:

Love these. Seriously, this is one of my favorites of your shoots so far! Beautiful!

7. Jenneffer Vazquez says:

beautiful work Joy! Would love our family photographed by you once we have baby #2, we can come to beautiful Washington to visit you and yours!

8. Prema Lindstrom says:

These are amazing!! I love the lighting and the beautiful landscape! Breath taking! :)

9. florence says:

C’est absolument sublime ! J’adore !

10. Reem says:

Loved these!:) the shadow photo was such a playful shot! Also read the winter blog post in the cabin- all such beautiful images- my favorite one in the winter post was of mom and dad walking up the stairs with baby looking cheekily over moms shoulder:)

Beautiful job! I’m a new fan!!