snow days.

these are the days that only existed in my dreams before we moved up here.  we just got a few days of snow but they were sure full of incredible beauty.  a look into our winter wonderland days…

1 2 3 4.54 57.5 7.6 7.7 7 9 10.5 10 1112 13 15 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 40 41

This entry was posted in our adventures, our family adventures. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to snow days.

1. Teri Hofford says:

Omigoodness! These images are too die for…almost cute enough to make me want to have kids of my own just so I have something to take pictures of continuously :D

2. Michelle Guzman says:

I am just always amazed at how you and your family take ordinary days and make it look so AMAZING! What a gift. :)

3. Kerri says:

Your eye for beauty amazes me – you take the most amazing pictures! I don’t know how you possibly can pick just a few to print and diplay in your house.

You are an inspiration to everyone to follow your dreams and live for your family. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I have to say I have a soft spot for your Brandon (I have a Branden as well) – he seems to be a “true boy” but also such a love with his sisters. Your first picture here of him is stunning and I always love seeing him giving Clementime a ride on his tricycle…just adorable.

God Bless

4. mylyn says:

these are just gorgeous. as a mother and photographer these photos just get me right in the heart! beautiful. you will treasure these forever.

5. Jessica says:

beautiful pictures!

6. Rachel says:

I am so inspired by you! Your personality and love for life awakens my soul! You inspire me as a Christian as well, to walk in my faith trusting in Him always! And your pictures of your stunningly beautiful children make me so excited for the future!

7. pam says:

just so beautiful!

8. Mariana says:

Are you serious with all the Brandon pictures? That guy has my heart… and just everybody in your family. What a delight it is to see your pictures framing an oh so beautiful life. I mean it when I say that when I have my own family, I will definitely be looking forward to have a Joy Session. Love it!

9. Henna says:

Just magical. Thank you.

10. Haverlee says:

I get giddy when you have a new blog post up!! I love seeing the magic that comes out of your “real” camera. Love Clementine’s pigtails. Her hair is growing so fast.
    P.S. I hope you got a tiny package from me. I sent it at the beginning of. Feb! Can’t wait to meet you in just a couple weeks!!

11. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang says:

So good to see all the happy color! Hugs to you!

12. Vale B. says:

Wow Joy, each one is so lovely each in their own special way and what a wonderful experience to have such a snow filled wonderland for all of you (perhaps for the first time?). I kept thinking while I was scrolling “that one is my favorite”….”no that one” and then again….”that one.” You have such an amazing talented eye and a way to frame each picture that communicates something so deep and personal and how beautiful that you share your family with all of the rest of us. I think my fave maybe the close up of Mabel (in B&W) though. And the kissing in B&W white too. That one especially is framed so wonderfully by the snow laden trees I love it! Keep up the marvelous work of raising your children with wonder and joy and encouraging all of the rest of us in beauty and truth and humility and craft. Blessings.

13. Denver Fashion Photographer\ says:

This is the most adorable series! I love that they’re selling clementines in the snow. There’s never a bad time to sell clementines. :)

Lynzi

14. Dre @ no frills mum says:

Oh my goodness, so much beauty and love. Just stunning photographs Joy. Your children will look back on and treasure these precious photos in years to come. So, so special. I love discovering, through your photos, new little nooks and corners of your home and the relationships within your gorgeous family. That very first photo is my favourite, I admired it on instagram and now again here…Brandon’s eyes are amazing. x

15. Kris Morgan says:

Such amazing photos. I like the playful ideas of yours.

16. Monica Calderin says:

Joy! I haven’t visited your blog in such a long time. What eye candy! Your photos and the way you see things never dissapoints.

Be blessed pretty momma!

17. Rosie says:

Joy these are so so beautiful!