Workshops + Mentoring
my hope for each attendee is to be challenged as a photographer, a woman, a creator, a business person and an artist! i want you to remember the simple and passion-driven reason you fell in love with photography; inspire your creative spirit in fresh ways and give you practical, fresh tools to run your business from the heart.
- two days of fun, growth & experience for women only... the workshops are created to be an open, honest, raw environment to grow professionally, creatively & spiritually with joy as an open book on anything and everything!
- instruction given on how to dive deeper into the stories & passions of your clients to create unique photoshoots that speak to the heart.
- tips on how to set boundaries & "balance it all" (business, workflow, good time management, family, relationships & still keep your sanity - we will talk a lot about this!).
- inspiration for staying fresh and setting yourself apart from other photographers - finding your own outlet of creativity to keep things fresh personally and professionally.
- how to best utilize your existing space as your “studio” & tips on finding great hidden gems of locations near you.
- how to get creative with the way you shoot such as capturing sunflare & finding dreamy light to produce sun-saturated imagery.
- raw workflow demonstration & start to finish post-production techniques.
- strategies for setting rates & effective policies for your business (and how to stick firm to them).
- how to pose children, families & couples in a comfortable “un-posey” way.
- how to develop lasting relationships with local business owners & tips on getting your work displayed in creative places.
- tips on finding great, inexpensive props & how to reuse them in creative ways.
- i will be an open book in regard to any and all questions photography related.
- creative & inspirational challenges to help each attendee discover their own personal photographic style.
- strategic marketing techniques on how to attract & book your target clientelle.
- two storytelling portrait shoots with instruction given start to finish; the client planning consultation, prop selection, how to create storyboards, location scouting, set-up, client interation, making it fun, posing, shooting & post-production workflow.
- hundred of images you will take during the weekend to serve as a great addition to your business portfolio!
^ back to top