Workshops + Mentoring
i want to be the open arms for women who are looking to breathe new life into their photographs. i want them to be reminded of the simple and soulful reason they first fell in love with photography. it is my hope that a safe, honest environment is created at my workshops for women to grow professionally, creatively & spiritually while also leaving with fresh tools to run their businesses from the heart.
*(AUSTIN, TEXAS workshop registration is now OPEN: march 3-5, 2015)
- the workshops are all inclusive from the time you arrive: lodging, meals, and two nights & three days of digging alongside one another.
- i want you to learn how to dive deeper into the stories & passions of your clients to create unique photoshoots that speak to the heart.
- lots of talking about communication with clients and how to create a safe place for them to feel enough trust in you as the artist.
- time to just be quiet and take it all in. journal prompts and the sharing of stories.
- the importance of setting boundaries (business, workflow, good time management, family, relationships & still keep your sanity).
- inspiration for staying fresh and set yourself apart from other photographers.
- finding new avenues of art to incorporate alongside photography.
- best utilizing the spaces you are shooting in, specifically in the challenges of low lighting or not ideal backgrounds.
- finding dramatic light in unexpected places.
- how to figure out the best price structure and marketing plan for your business.
- raw workflow demonstration & start to finish post-production techniques.
- navigating how to share your own personal story through imagery.
- two photo sessions we will be shooting side by side: real people/a couple/a family (not models) and learning how the documentation of their unique stories unfold (my thought process, settings, gear, everything).
$1850 per attendee. all inclusive.
Click the tab to the right "Upcoming" to see the list of our 2015 workshops currently open for registration.
^ back to top